Top 5 Outdoor Spaces to Clean July 4th Weekend
Independence Day is just around the corner. Are your pool, boat, and outdoor living areas ready for summer fun? Looking for a concrete pool deck cleaner? Clean and refresh your outdoor spaces and places with Wet & Forget.
Cleaning Outdoor Flooring: Patios, Decks, and Porches
Don’t let dirty outdoor flooring hamper your summer barbeque! Wet & Forget Xtreme Reach™ Hose End eliminates ugly stains and growths due to moss, mildew, algae, and lichen on outdoor flooring.
Wet & Forget Xtreme Reach™ Hose End makes it easy to clean patios, decks, and porches. And, it keeps stains and growths from reappearing for up to a year or more!
Green algae is a significant problem on decks as it can create a slippery surface that can be dangerous to walk on. Plus, green algae tracked inside can stain indoor carpeting.
How to clean outdoor flooring with Wet & Forget Xtreme Reach™ Hose End
- Attach the container to your garden hose
- Attach the fan tip to the sprayer and turn your water spigot on
- Turn the black dial on the sprayer to the “ON” setting
- Spray stained areas and growths with the product
- Allow areas to dry – about 4 to 5 hours
- You’re done!
Wet and Forget’s spray and leave formula works with Mother Nature to clean up dirty, stained outdoor flooring over time – no scrubbing or pressure washing required!
Cleaning Pool Surrounds and Decks
Eliminate mold and green algae* on your concrete pool deck with Wet & Forget Concentrate. The concentrate is ideal for precise applications around your pool on surfaces such as a pool surround, concrete pool deck, pool liner, decorative tile, stamped concrete, stone, walls – most any poolside surface!
How to clean a pool surround or pool deck
- Mix 1 part Wet & Forget Concentrate with 5 parts water in a tank sprayer
- Spray a dry pool surround or deck with the product
- Allow the surface to dry- a minimum of 4 to 5 hours
(It’s a good idea to check the weather forecast for rain chances before cleaning.)
- All done! Wet & Forget does the cleaning for you. No scrubbing or power washing is required
- Reapply once a year when you open the pool or when you see mold, mildew, or algae stains reappear
Note: Wet & Forget Xtreme Reach™ Hose End is ideal for large pool decks or surrounds.
*Wet & Forget is not registered for use to treat algae suspended in pool water.
Cleaning Boats and Watercraft
Taking care of your watercraft’s interior and exterior surfaces is essential to making sure it’s trouble-free and safe to operate. Wet & Forget Ready-To-Use will remove both green and black stains on the interior of many different types of boats, including:
- Fishing boats
- Bass boats
- Pontoon boats
- Personal watercraft
- Fish-and-ski boats
- High-performance boats
- Sportfishing yachts
- Most any type of watercraft!
Ready your watercraft for summer with Wet & Forget Ready-To-Use.
How to clean boat’s interiors
- Before you start – move your boat at least 100 ft. from water sources (lake, stream, river, etc.)
- Spray on dirty boat seating, flooring, and interior surfaces
- Let surfaces dry overnight
- The next morning, thoroughly rinse boat seat surfaces with water. Dry surfaces before use
- You’re done!
Watch how easy it is to treat your boat with Wet & Forget below!
Cleaning Outdoor Furniture and Rugs
Summer is the season for relaxing outdoors. Wet & Forget removes stains and growths caused by mold and mildew on your outdoor furniture. Additionally, it cleans soft surfaces such as awnings, outdoor rugs, most any outdoor fabric. Wet & Forget is non-acidic, phosphate-free, and bleach-free, so it won’t harm or discolor outdoor fabrics.
Here’s how to clean patio furniture and rugs:
- Mix 1 part Wet and Forget with 5 parts water in a pump sprayer. Thoroughly saturate the rug and furniture with product
- Allow surfaces to dry
- Rinse all furniture with water. Wait until dry before using
Wet & Forget cleans your outdoor furniture and soft surfaces over time with the rain and wind – no scrubbing required.
See How to Simplify Your Cleaning Routine with Wet & Forget Below!
Eliminate Spiders from Covered Outdoor Living Areas
It’s time to refresh your outdoor kitchen, covered deck, or screened-in porch for summer celebrations. Unfortunately, warmer weather also signals the arrival of spiders and insects. Spiders living on the walls or in the corners of your covered outdoor living space can be worrisome.
Miss Muffet’s Revenge spider killer keeps spiders away with just one spray. It works on contact and keeps spiders away for a year or even longer.
The sprayer set to the ‘stream setting’ reaches up to 10 feet high, so you can eliminate spiders in those high-up and hard-to-reach spaces where they frequently hide. Spray spiders and webs today, then use a broom to brush the webs away the next day.
In addition to spraying walls and corners, set the dial to the ‘FAN’ setting to spray a band around the perimeter of the room. It creates an invisible barrier that spiders won’t cross.
Miss Muffet’s Revenge stops spiders in their tracks so you can enjoy outdoor living this summer!
Get rid of mold and mildew in your outdoor living areas and boat with Wet & Forget products.