How to use Wet & Forget Outdoor in the Winter Season
Did you know you can clean outdoor surfaces in the winter months with Wet & Forget Outdoor? Simply follow our temperature guidelines and quick weather tips to see the best results from your winter treatment.
Spray today, and your surfaces will be clean by spring! Read on for more Wet & Forget winter application tips.
Will Wet & Forget clean outdoor surfaces if there is snow on the ground?
Yes, just spray the product on a dry, snow-free surface within our temperature guidelines. Apply the Wet & Forget Concentrate or Ready To Use when the temperature is above freezing (32° F).
Use the Wet & Forget Hose End to clean up mold and mildew when the outdoor temperature is above 55° F. Wet & Forget takes 4 to 5 hours to dry, so check the weather forecast before you spray to ensure there’s no rain, snow, or sleet heading your way.
After Wet & Forget Outdoor dries, it teams up with the weather (rain, wind, sleet, snow) to eliminate nasty growths – no scrubbing required!
Wet & Forget removes unsightly growths on outdoor surfaces including:
- Green algae
- Black algae
- Mold and mildew
Which Wet & Forget product should I use?
Wet & Forget Hose End – Is ideal for cleaning surfaces that are up high, overhead, or expansive. Growth on roofs, driveways, second story siding and more don’t stand a chance with Wet & Forget Rapid Application Hose End.
Wet & Forget Hose End Benefits
- Sprays up to 30 feet, vertically or horizontally
- One bottle covers up to 2,000 Square Feet, enough for most big jobs
- Easy to use spray and leave cleaner– no rinsing or scrubbing needed
- Treats large surfaces and high elevations in minutes
- Is non-acidic and contains no bleach or phosphates
Wet & Forget Ready-To-Use – Is ideal for those small outdoor jobs such as porches, stairs, garden statues and decor, window ledges, concrete planters, decorative stone and more.
Wet & Forget Ready-To-Use Benefits
- Convenient ready-to-use formula with attached trigger sprayer
- One bottle covers 60 to 180 square feet
- No scrubbing or rinsing required
- Most surfaces stay clean for up to a year, or even longer
- Wet & Forget Ready-To-Use is bleach-free, phosphate-free and biodegradable
Wet & Forget Concentrate – Is perfect for the precise product application to easy-to-reach outdoor surfaces including wood fencing, brick, walkways, garden borders, and more!
Wet & Forget Concentrate Benefits
- Spray and leave cleaner. Wet & Forget Outdoor Cleaner works with Mother Nature to do the hard work for you
- Bleach-free, phosphate-free and non-acidic
- Properly cleans the surface, so you’re less likely to see re-growth any time soon
- Can be stored safely in a tank sprayer for next application
- Unlimited shelf life
What type of material can I use Wet & Forget Outdoor products on?
Wet & Forget Outdoor Cleaner is safe to use on virtually any outdoor surface including:
- Artificial Turf
- Outdoor Carpet
- Painted Surfaces
- Stained Surfaces
If you’ve forgotten to clean a few outdoor surfaces over the summer, if temperatures allow, grab Wet & Forget Outdoor and get out there on a sunny winter day. Come spring, you’ll enjoy clean outdoor surfaces.