Wet & Forget Shower
Make Daily Shower Cleaners a Thing of the Past
Wet & Forget Shower, the no-scrub weekly shower cleaner. Simply spray today & rinse tomorrow! With each use, the bleach-free formula cleans and prevents the build-up of soap scum and everyday shower grime, it also cleans mold & mildew stains. Wet & Forget Shower's cleaning formula goes to work on contact and keeps your shower clean all week long.
- Easy, Once a Week Application
- Spray Today, Rinse Tomorrow! No Scrubbing or Wiping
- High-efficiency Sprayer for Faster, Easier Application
- 12 Weeks Cleaning Power in One Bottle
- Soft Vanilla Scent
- No Bleach, Ammonia, Dyes or Irritating Fumes
The Shower Formula & Sprayer Team Up to Make Shower Cleaning a Breeze.
The features of the high efficiency sprayer make application quick and easy. The surfactants in Wet & Forget Shower do the hard work cleaning your shower and keeping it clean all week long. This all-star duo makes shower cleaning a breeze.
See Wet & Forget Shower in Action
Keep your shower clean all week long with one weekly application. Watch our video on how to quickly clean your shower and tub with Wet and Forget Shower. We've highlighted customer submitted before and after photos too! Throw out the scrubber and daily shower cleaners! We've made it easy to keep your bathroom sparkling clean.Visit Wet & Forget Shower On YouTube ››
Where Can I Use Wet & Forget Shower?
You can use Wet and Forget Shower on all your shower and tub surfaces, except natural marble. Simply spray today, rinse tomorrow! It doesn't get any easier.
Benefits of using Wet & Forget Shower
- Wet & Forget Shower was developed with soft chemistry, so it doesn't contain harsh chemicals or give off irritating fumes. Wet & Forget Shower's gentle formula contains no bleach, ammonia or dyes.
- The easy, once-a-week application helps you break free from the daunting task of a cleaning your shower every single day.
- With Wet & Forget Shower, you get a clean shower for about 35% less money than the typical daily cleaners.
- The 64-ounce economy size gives you 12 weeks cleaning in one bottle. That's equivalent to buying eight, 32-ounce bottles of the average daily shower cleaner. There are fewer trips to the store with Wet & Forget Shower.
- The once a week formula and economy size means fewer bottles being thrown away in landfills each year.
- Wet & Forget Shower contains no harsh, smelly chemicals, so you get a clean shower minus the fumes.
- Wet & Forget Shower's flexible remote trigger disperses 65% more product than the average trigger sprayer. You can reach every corner of your shower faster and easier.
- Wet & Forget Shower is non-abrasive, so it won't scratch as it cleans.
Application & Tips
how to attach the sprayer nozzle
Application Wet & Forget Shower takes the hard work out of cleaning. No scrubbing or wiping needed—just spray on fixtures, shower curtains, enclosures, shower glass, tiles and tubs, once a week, after the last shower of the day. For best results leave on surface 8-12 hours (but no more than 24 hours). Rinse shower base or tub thoroughly before re-entering. Wet & Forget Shower's cleaning formula goes to work on contact cleaning. The next day, just rinse the surfaces before or during your shower.
Mold And Mildew Stains: Cleans mold and mildew stains on hard non-porous surfaces. When rinsing, a wipe down may be necessary. Will not remove mold and mildew stains from caulk and grout.
Hard Water / Mineral Deposits: In some cases, may not remove hard water / calcium deposits (water spotting). Once cleaned dark tiles may highlight calcium deposits. Clean hard water stains prior to or after using Wet & Forget Shower.
Tough-To-Reach AreasWet & Forget Shower comes equipped with a remote-spray trigger that allows you to pivot the trigger into any position to get to those tough-to-reach areas. Turn the sprayer upside-down and get the same product flow as the upright position. The Wet & Forget Shower trigger sprayer can spray up to 10 feet allowing you to clean those not so easy-to-reach areas.
Starting With a Dirty ShowerIf you're starting with a dirty shower, no problem! Wet & Forget Shower goes to work on contact getting rid of soap scum, grime, oils, mold and mildew stains. Simply apply Wet & Forget Shower after the last shower of the day and let it sit until the next day. Rinse the shower and, if necessary, give it a quick wipe-down. If there are still signs of shower grime, repeat the same routine daily until clean. No scrubbing required! Once you achieve a clean shower, you'll only need to apply Wet & Forget Shower one time per week to maintain a clean, fresh shower.
Wet & Forget Shower contains two non-aggressive surfactants. One dissolves soap scum, and the other targets body oils. This combination gently goes to work, softening and eliminating soap scum and body oils and leaving behind a clean shower and a soothing scent. No scrubbing or wiping required!
Where To Use Wet & Forget Shower
We always recommend testing Wet & Forget Shower in an inconspicuous area before using.
Enclosures: Showers, Shower Glass.
Fixtures: Brass, Chrome, Bronze, Stainless, Nickel.
Shower Curtains: Fabric, Vinyl, Rubber, Nylon, Plastic.
Tiles: Ceramic, Porcelain, Mosaic, Slate, Granite.
Showers & Tubs: Acrylic, Porcelain, Fiberglass, Granite, Slate, Glass Tiles, Natural Stone.
Counters, Sinks, and Toilets*: Acrylic, Porcelain, Granite.
* Rinse surfaces immediately after application. Not recommended for use on natural marble. Test in an inconspicuous area if you have dark tiles and hard water to avoid highlighting calcium deposits.