Wet & Forget Weekly Shower Cleaner - Fresh Scent
BREAK FREE FROM SCRUBBING AND HARSH FUMES
Cleaning your shower shouldn’t be hard. With Wet & Forget Shower it’s an easy once a week application. Simply spray down your shower and tub surfaces and the next day rinse. That’s it! You enjoy a clean shower all week long and a subtle New! Fresh Scent. Bending, scrubbing and harsh fumes are no longer a part of your shower cleaning routine with Wet & Forget Shower.
- NEW! Fresh Scent
- Use Weekly
- No Bleach, Harsh Fumes, Ammonia, or Dyes
- 12 Weeks Cleaning in Each Bottle
- Spray Today, Rinse Tomorrow
- No Scrubbing, No Bending, No Wiping
See Wet & Forget Shower in Action
Keep your shower clean all week long with one weekly application. Watch our video on how to quickly clean your shower and tub with Wet and Forget Shower. We've highlighted customer submitted before and after photos too! Throw out the scrubber and daily shower cleaners! We've made it easy to keep your bathroom sparkling clean.Visit Wet & Forget Shower On YouTube ››
Where Can I Use Wet & Forget Shower?
You can use Wet and Forget Shower on all your shower and tub surfaces, except natural marble. Simply spray today, rinse tomorrow! It doesn't get any easier.
Benefits of using Wet & Forget Shower
- Wet & Forget Shower was developed with gentle chemistry, so there are no irritating fumes. Wet & Forget Shower's contains no bleach, ammonia or dyes.
- Break free from the overwhelming task of a cleaning your shower every single day with one quick weekly application of Wet & Forget Shower.
- With Wet & Forget Shower, you get a clean shower for about 35% less money than typical daily shower cleaners.
- The 64-ounce economy size bottle provides enough product to keep the average shower clean for 12 weeks. That's comparable to buying eight, 32-ounce bottles of the average daily shower cleaner. What does that mean for you? The switch to Wet & Forget Shower translates to approximately 4 purchases per year, less trips to the store and staying more consistent with your shower cleaning because its easy!
- The economy size results in fewer bottles in landfills each year.
- Reach every corner of your shower fast and easy with the attached flexible remote trigger sprayer spraying up to 10’ and dispersing 65% more product than the average trigger sprayer.
- Wet & Forget Shower is non-abrasive, so you never have to worry about it scratching your bathroom surfaces.
Application & Tips
how to attach the sprayer nozzle
Application: After showering, spray Wet & Forget® Shower on all surfaces to be cleaned. The next day, thoroughly rinse all treated surfaces. For best results leave on surface 8-12 hours (but no more than 24 hours). Rinse all shower and tub surfaces thoroughly before entering. For heavy build-up, several daily applications and a wipe down may be necessary. Then, once the shower meets your approval, you can spray once a week to maintain the shower’s cleanliness.
Shower Safety: Always rinse all shower and tub surfaces thoroughly prior to entry. Always stand on a non-slip surface.
Mold And Mildew Stains: Cleans mold and mildew stains on hard non-porous surfaces. When rinsing, a wipe down may be necessary. Will not remove mold and mildew stains from caulk and grout.
Hard Water / Mineral Deposits: In some cases, may not remove hard water/calcium deposits (water spotting). Once cleaned dark tiles may highlight calcium deposits. Clean hard water stains prior to or after using Wet & Forget Shower.
Tough-To-Reach Areas: Wet & Forget Shower comes equipped with a remote-spray trigger that allows you to pivot the trigger into any position to get to those tough-to-reach areas. Turn the sprayer upside-down and get the same product flow as the upright position. The Wet & Forget Shower trigger sprayer can spray up to 10 feet allowing you to clean those not so easy-to-reach areas.
Starting With a Dirty Shower: If you're starting with a dirty shower, no problem! Wet & Forget Shower goes to work on contact getting rid of soap scum, grime, oils, mold and mildew stains. Simply apply Wet & Forget Shower after the last shower of the day and let it sit until the next day. Rinse the shower and, if necessary, give it a quick wipe-down. If there are still signs of shower grime, repeat the same routine daily until clean. No scrubbing required! Once you achieve a clean shower, you'll only need to apply Wet & Forget Shower one time per week to maintain a clean, fresh shower.
Wet & Forget Shower contains two non-aggressive surfactants. One dissolves soap scum, and the other targets body oils. This combination gently goes to work, softening and eliminating soap scum and body oils and leaving behind a clean shower and a soothing scent. No scrubbing or wiping required!
Where To Use Wet & Forget Shower
We always recommend testing Wet & Forget Shower in an inconspicuous area before using.
Enclosures: Showers, Shower Glass.
Fixtures: Brass, Chrome, Bronze, Stainless, Nickel.
Shower Curtains: Fabric, Vinyl, Rubber, Nylon, Plastic.
Tiles: Ceramic, Porcelain, Mosaic, Slate, Granite.
Showers & Tubs: Acrylic, Porcelain, Fiberglass, Granite, Slate, Glass Tiles, Natural Stone.
Counters, Sinks, and Toilets*: Acrylic, Porcelain, Granite.
* Rinse surfaces immediately after application. Not recommended for use on natural marble. Test in an inconspicuous area if you have dark tiles and hard water to avoid highlighting calcium deposits.