Grandparents Day Gift Ideas: 4 Fun Ways to Surprise Grandparents with Wet & Forget
Looking for Grandparents Day gift ideas? A homemade coupon book is an easy, inexpensive way to make a unique, personalized gift for Grandma and Grandpa on their special day.
How to Make a Coupon Book
Download a printable set of coupons here, then follow the assembly instructions below:
- Print out coupons and decorate them.
- Each coupon has space for a special surprise- so don’t forget to write what each coupon is redeemable for!
- Punch holes in the corner of coupons with a hole punch.
- String the twine through the coupon holes.
- Tie the twine securely and make a bow.
Optional steps to create a coupon book cover:
- Measure and cut a piece of colored construction paper twice the height and a little wider than the coupons.
- Fold construction paper in half horizontally.
- Punch holes in the corner of the cover with a hole punch.
- Place coupons inside the cover.
- String the twine through the top cover hole, through the coupons, and out the back cover.
- Tie the twine securely. Make a bow.
- Decorate the cover.
Include a coupon for things like free homemade cookies, walking the dog, or an ice cream night. You can also include a coupon for dinner and a movie- Grandma and Grandpa’s choice!
Grandparents love hugs, so include a coupon for a free hug too! Another popular coupon idea is a gift of your time.
So, help Grandma and Grandpa with chores around the house with Wet & Forget. Here are our top 4 Grandparents Day coupon ideas!
Coupon Idea #1 – Get Rid of Spiders on Grandma’s Porch
Walking into a spider web while on the way to pick up the mail is no fun! Keep an eye out for spiders with summer coming to an end as spiders show up in autumn more than any other time of the year.
Why? Because it’s mating season. The chances of a creepy spider encounter increase when spiders are out searching for a mate in cool weather.
Plus, when the weather turns cool, spiders will seek warmth near a front door, in a garage, or other sheltered spaces.
Miss Muffet’s Revenge eliminates spiders on Grandma’s porch, patio, deck, and nearly any outdoor living area.
- Under household sinks
- In garages, basements, attics, and storage rooms
- Near windows, doors, ceiling corners, lamps, and ceiling fans
- In crawl spaces, closets, and underneath the stairs
Miss Muffet’s Revenge kills and repels spiders for up to 12 months. In outdoor areas that recieve rainfall, an additional application may be necessary as the product can wash off with rain.
Coupon Idea #2 – Clean Grandpa’s Sidewalk and Front Steps
Green algae growing on Grandpa’s front steps or sidewalks can create a slick surface that is dangerous to walk on. Wet & Forget Concentrate eliminates green algae, moss, mold, and mildew on outdoor surfaces.
Applying Wet & Forget Concentrate is quick and easy. Just mix with water in a garden sprayer, then spray surfaces with organic growth. That’s it!
Wet & Forget Concentrate works with the wind and rain to gently clean outdoor surfaces over time. Depending on the severity of the growth, results can be seen a few weeks and up to a few months after application.
Coupon Idea #3 – Clean Grandpa’s Garden Area
Does Grandpa need a little help in the garden? After a long summer, concrete and brick pavers, borders, garden statues, and fountains can become dirty and stained.
Wet & Forget Ready-To-Use gets rid of growth and stains caused by moss, mold, mildew, and algae. The ready to spray formula is perfect for treating smaller areas, like grandpa’s outdoor statues.
Just like the Outdoor Concentrate, Wet & Forget Ready-To-Use works with the rain and wind to gently clean outdoor surfaces over time. Results may take a few weeks and up to a few months after application to be seen.
Treat Grandpa’s small garden surfaces in minutes with Wet & Forget Outdoor Ready-To-Use!
Coupon Idea #4 – Clean Grandma’s Kitchen
Grandma’s love spending time in the kitchen, so why not make sure it’s extra clean for her for Grandparent’s day! With the help of Wet & Forget Indoor, you can do just that!
Clean and disinfect the kitchen for Grandma quickly and easily with Wet & Forget Indoor. It’s a great product to use in her kitchen area, benefits include:
- No bleach or irritating fumes.
- Easy spray & wipe formula.
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes.
- Fast drying, leaves no dull or sticky residue.
- Cuts through tough grease and grime.
- Kills the Virus1,2 that causes Covid-19. Effective against SARS-Related Coronavirus 22 SARS-CoV-2 in 3 minutes.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses.
As a disinfectant, Wet & Forget® Indoor Mold+ Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner kills: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Serratia marcescens, *Human Coronavirus,*lnfluenza Virus Type A/ Hong Kong, *SARS Associated Coronavirus cause of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, *SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 SARS-CoV-2 cause of COVID-19, *Vaccinia (Pox Virus), *Norwalk Virus (Norovirus), * Rotavirus. ¹SARS-Related Coronavirus ²On hard, non-porous, non-food surfaces.
To disinfect, apply the product to hard, non-porous surfaces, thoroughly wetting the surfaces with a cloth, mop, sponge, sprayer or by immersion.
Treated surfaces must remain visibly wet for 10 minutes. For SARS-CoV-2, treated surfaces must remain visibly wet for 3 minutes. For Influenza Virus Type A and Human Coronavirus, treated surfaces must remain visibly wet for 1 minute.
Wipe dry with cloth, sponge, or mop or allow to air dry. Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse.
Do not use on utensils, glassware and dishes.
Give your Grandparents the gift of a clean home this Grandparents Day with Wet & Forget!