Easy Cleaning Solutions For Everyday Problems! Wet & Forget Store Finder Join Wet & Forget's Exclusive E List
Wet & Forget Logo
Got Questions?
We've Got Answers.

FAQs - Wet & Forget Indoor

How do I attach the remote sprayer?

Open flip cap and firmly insert (white) hose tip until it snaps into place. Once attached, fully extend the hose to 3 ft [36 in]. After each use turn sprayer nozzle to ‘OFF’ position and snap back into bottle handle to avoid leaks. Once trigger is connected store and transport in upright position.

What if new mold or mildew growth appears after the initial application?

If the conditions causing the mold growth in the first place are not corrected, mold growth will recur. If this happens, repeat treatment of WF Indoor every 7 days or more often if new growth appears.

Learn More. Click Here.

Will Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner prevent mold & mildew?

Yes Wet & Forget Indoor will inhibit the growth of mold & mildew.

Learn More. Click Here.

Will Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner eliminate the musty smell associated with mold & mildew?

Yes, Wet & Forget Indoor will deodorize by killing odor causing bacteria.

Learn More. Click Here.

How do I use Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner for mold & mildew?

Spray 6-8 inches from surface, until surface is thoroughly wet. Do not breathe spray. Treated surface must remain wet for 10 minutes. Wipe dry with a clean cloth, sponge or mop or allow to air dry*. Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware and dishes.

Can I use Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner to clean and deodorize?

Yes, apply undiluted to surface with a cloth, mop, sponge or sprayer. Wipe or allow to air dry*.

Learn More. Click Here.

Where should I use Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner?

Use in damp areas such as bathrooms, showers, kitchens, basements and laundry rooms and other household areas. Wet & Forget Indoor can also be used in boats, campers, cars and mobile homes.

Learn More. Click Here.

Can I use Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner on any type of indoor surface?

Use on washable, hard nonporous surfaces such as showers, bathtubs, bathroom fixtures, outdoor furniture except cushions and wood frames, walls, countertops, garbage cans, floors and other hard nonporous surfaces made of: glazed ceramic, glazed enameled surfaces, glazed porcelain, laminated surfaces, metal, plastic, vinyl and plastic upholstery, finished woodwork.

Learn More. Click Here.

Can I use Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner to treat smaller outdoors surfaces that are prone to mold & mildew?

Yes, Wet & Forget Indoor can be used in outdoor applications on hard, nonporous surfaces. We recommend Wet & Forget Outdoor for larger or more contaminated areas.

Learn More. Click Here.

Can Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner be used to disinfect surfaces?

Yes, apply Wet & Forget Indoor undiluted to hard, nonporous surfaces, thoroughly wetting the surface with a cloth, mop, sponge, sprayer or by immersion. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. Wipe dry with a cloth, sponge or mop or allow to air dry*. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is recommended.

Learn More. Click Here.

Will Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner harm pets and children?

Keep children and pets away from treated area until completely dry, approximately 10-15 minutes. Once surface is dry it is safe for children and pets.

Learn More. Click Here.

How do I apply Wet & Forget Indoor?

You can either spray it to surfaces or use cloth, mop, sponge, or immerse.

Learn More. Click Here.

Does Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner need to be diluted?

No, this is a ready to use formula.

Does it contain Phosphates?

No, this product does not contain phosphates or phosphorous compounds.

Will Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner remove mold from silicon or grout?

The Indoor product will disinfect the area however, it will not remove the stain.

Why should I avoid the use of bleach?

For many years bleach was the approved choice for mold remediation. It was a product found in everyone’s home and it was an inexpensive option. Since, research has shown bleach isn’t a good option for cleaning up mold. Bleach is potentially bad for the environment and your health. It’s also corrosive in nature, and accelerates the deterioration of the surfaces being treated. OSHA is the first federal agency to announce it no longer recommends bleach for cleaning up mold. Bleach is 99% water, one of the main contributors to the growth of mold and mildew. Bleach is not registered with the EPA as a disinfectant to kill mold and mildew. Learn More. Click Here.

What is Pseudomonas aeruginosa (soo-duh-MOH-nuss ay-roo-jee-NOH-suh)?

This bacterium is found on and in medical equipment, including catheters, causing crossinfections in hospitals and clinics and also swimming pools, sinks, toilets. Causes infection of the blood, heart, central nervous system, ear, eyes, bones, joints, skin, urinary, and gastrointestinal tract. The symptoms of such infections are generalized inflammation and sepsis. If such colonizations occur in critical body organs, such as the lungs, the urinary tract, and kidneys, the results can be fatal. It is implicated in hot-tub rash. Cystic fibrosis patients are at a higher risk of this type of infection.

What is Staphylococcus aureus (staf-uh-luh-kok-uh s OREE-US)?

Bacteria. Can survive from hours to weeks, or even months, on dry environmental surfaces, depending on strain. is a group of bacteria that can cause a number of diseases as a result of infection of various tissues of the body. Staph infections are contagious until the infection has resolved. Direct contact with an infected sore or wound, or with personal-care items such as razors, bandages, etc., are common routes of transmission.

What is Salmonella enterica?

Bacteria. Salmonella infections can originate from household pets containing the bacteria, particularly reptiles, improperly prepared meats and seafood, or the surfaces of raw eggs, fruits, or vegetables that have not been adequately disinfected.

What is Serratia marcescens?

Ser-rah-tee-a mar-sis-sens Bacteria. Due to its ubiquitous presence in the environment, and its preference for damp conditions, S. marcescens is commonly found growing in bathrooms (especially on tile grout, shower corners, toilet water line, and basin), where it manifests as a pink discoloration and slimy film feeding off hosphorus-containing materials or fatty substances such as soap and shampoo residue. S. marcescens may also be found in environments such as dirt, supposedly "sterile" places, and the subgingival biofilm of teeth. Due to this, and the fact that S. marcescens produces a reddish-orange tripyrrole pigment called prodigiosin, S. marcescens may cause extrinsic staining of the teeth. In humans, S. marcescens can cause infection in several sites, including the urinary tract, respiratory tract, wounds, and the eye, where it may cause conjunctivitis, keratitis, endophthalmitis, and tear duct infections.

*Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware and dishes.
5 Dollar Rebate

Where to buy Wet & Forget

Wet & Forget Bottles
Wet & Forget has a solution for every household cleaning need.
Explore the world of Wet & Forget. »


Join the Wet & Forget Exclusive E List